close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ - Anybody else?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bkr43050, Apr 29, 2005.

1. I am experiencing extreme slow lags on the site today. Is anybody else in the same boat? Everything else outside of OGF seems to be moving fine. I am on RoadRunner. I thought it may help pinpoint the origin of the problem if we hear how it is working for others.

2. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Mine seems a little slow also. I'll have the comp. guys check this out when they return. Thanks for the heads up.

3. Perch

Perch Perch Addict

Im jammin over here, speed is fine

T

4. There were a couple of people yesterday that mentioned problems but mine did not seem to be acting up then. It appears to me to be a router configuration problem and if so that could be affecting only people going through certain networks. As I mentioned I am on RoadRunner and I know that Truck was having problems yesterday and he was on RoadRunner as well. Twistertail seemed to be having the same problems but was unsure of his ISP connection.

5. I don't know what happened but all seems ok now!

6. I spoke to soon,speed is fine but still having problem with posting.

7. My speed seems to be back to normal. I am not sure what it was but it was affecting me for pretty much the whole morning. It may be resolved now. Sorry Truck. Your problem may be a little more than this. Hopefully the staff can take care of you.

8. Its happening to me, I get really slow for awhile, no loaders/time outs and then I'll get blazing fast bursts of speed. All other websites are fully operational. I am also using RoadRunner.

9. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

slooooooooooooo for me 2

10. Fishingful,

Are you on Roadrunner to by chance?

11. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

12. Doctor

Doctor CJ Cat Attack Pack

I'm on Roadrunner also and yes it is slow, what I;m seeing is the OGF logo and then an advertisement with about a 13 second delay or longer before the rest of the page comes up, this is the only site that does it, have the same problem at work, and we have the fastest that is out there.

I'm not sure if it's the IE I'm running, thinking about going over to Firefox and giving it a try.

13. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

I too have this issue with OGF while any other site from all over the world runs fast..im a RR user at home and a RR business class at work. Many times i come to this site to se whats going on and get tired of waiting and give up til the next day...some days all is well, some days its not worth the trouble...been like this the last few months for me..only on the OGF site!!

Scott

14. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I love this site...With that being said, I have more trouble with this site loading than any other site I go to.......I run Mozilla / firefox..with Adelphia power link high speed connection.

15. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Sometimes yes, mostly no. There are some days when it's slow for me too. Not the whole day, just at times.

16. catking

catking Banned

I have dial up and never have a problem ??? I know the Tech team switched over to something that was suppose to fix problems. My daughter has road runner as does a friend and they always are having problems........ :confused: ............Rick