close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Zfishs new Hydro

Discussion in 'Boats and Motors' started by LakeRaider, May 26, 2004.

1. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Mike left for Minnesota on a 22 hr straight drive to and back to pick up his new boat. If everything goes right he'll be in my driveway at 6:30 am Thur morning. Godspeed buddy! I sent the BorderGods with ya' buddy! Ya' all might tease zfish alot ( I do too) but the man has incredible drive when he sets his goal ! See ya' in the am buddy! :) Raider<><>

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  2. yea he got bored while driving and called me... i was in the same area 2 years ago and still have brusies from kicking myself for not staying longer...lol its very nice up there

3. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Hah...he just called me...on his way back, with a big smile!

4. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

Todd,you're gonna be the downfall of that boy :eek:
    he's a good kid,but as drifty as me and ol' bebob :rolleyes: ;)
    i just got home and found a blank message on my recorder,so he probably called,then forgot what he wanted to say :confused: :rolleyes: LOL.

now i know why he turned down the erie trip for saturday.so he could go racin',lol.

5. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

Misfit... Nope I didnt turn down Erie for racin. I turned it down because Becky actually suggested we take her parents pontoon boat out on Knox and go fishing and camp out on the pontoon boat. Boy she's came a long way. :D Gotta Love her. I think she's a keeper now. Hey Raider tell Red I didnt run over her plant LMAO. Man that was too funny. Oh and Misfit I didnt call your house today.. I thought about it but it was already after 7pm and didnt wanna wake the boss up. ;) Okay 20 hour drive turned into 26... Left at 9pm yesterday and got in at 11pm this evening. Got caught in Chigago at rush hour and got stuck there for a good 3 to 4 hours then got stuck an hour in Indianapolis because of a wreck and someone had to be life flighted. Im beat. Thanks for the good words guys Im going to get some much needed sleep. Raider if you would be so kind to post a pic or 2 when you get a chance :D

6. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

glad you got back safe.how many times did you get lost? :D
    or do you have a new gps now? :D
    you might as well have called,as the boss is getting used to late calls now(wrong number).seems every night the same kid wakes her up 2 or 3 times,looking for kelly,whoever that is :confused:
    on second thought,better not,cause she knows you,but she'll never catch the other guy(luckily) :eek: ;)

ps........enjoy the weekend.