close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

zfish talkin' smack!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LakeRaider, Aug 14, 2004.

1. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

River Rocket? Ha! Heres a River Rocket!!! :D Hey, whats that blue bottle for? AND CHECK OUT THE CARBON FIBRE STEERING WHEEL WITH THE BUILT IN GO-FAST BUTTONS. 2 lb. bottle= 10 seconds of adrenalin rushing vision blurring heart pounding fear! THAT outta do it!Bwahahahahhahaha!! :cool: No worries mate. Raider<><> Amigo Racing! Hey Mike, check out the cool Nydahl floor shifter to match the hotfoot!

Attached Files:

2. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Lets put rod holders on the river rockets for some high speed trolling! :D Raider<><> :cool:

3. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Are in charge of the "Fly" fishing! :D Raider<><> Scream and Fly that is! :cool:

4. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

Lol... Raider you keep pickin on me and Im gonna make that bottle explode while you're sittin on it. :D:D

5. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Hehehhehehe! You would wouldn't ya! Get some sleep bro' Your startin' to hullucinate! :D All kiddin' aside people, Mike has an absolutley beautiful Hydrostream sittin' at the Raider ranch that is just beggin' for a big mota' !
    Super nice boat Mike. I,m jealous! :) OGF people, I razz ol' zish alot but he is a very dear friend of the family!!! Big thumbs up on your new rocket buddy!!!Raider and Red <><> :)

6. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Check out the AFT on this beauty!!!! Raider<><>

Attached Files: