close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Zfish-omc!!

Discussion in 'Boats and Motors' started by LakeRaider, Apr 15, 2005.

1. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Don,t talk to me!!! :mad: Come back to the dark side little buddy!! Oh, I ,m gonna puke!!!! :eek: I thought I raised you better than that!!!! I am truly sick!!! And I supplied the boat!! ARRGGHHHHHH!!! :eek: Need a tow? Got a rope! Jeez, ya' buyem' books, Ya, teachem' to fish', and BAM!!!! Oh, I can,t take no mo' !!!!! :( Raider BURF!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  2. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

3. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

4. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Raider, I truely believe he's gone over the hill this time. You DO have your work cut out trying to raise him.

5. fishcrazy

fishcrazy Muskie Chaser

Raider just to help you through this ordeal, I will get rid of my 70 merc just make a offer cause I'm buying a new one.
    Fishcrazzzy

6. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Ok, Mike has fessesd up! This jewel of a Sl-omc he has hosed somebody for (read-ebay victim) has no reverse! Hahahahhaha. That means the leaky bazz crapper I sold him won,t even get off the trailer! :p Now being his buddy I offered to fix the leaky hull with 5 galllons of fix-a-flat dumped in the hull and a ride around the hills of cincy. This fine tracker spent its entire life on Ky. Lake getting beat to death! There isn,t a tight rivet to be found. I just know I,m going to be the one pullin the floor out and fixing it! :rolleyes:
    Here we go again! :eek: Raider

7. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

The fine specimen zfish will be fishing out of! ;) Its clean for an '88 yr model but leaks like an old boot! Naturally I snatched the 35 hp Merc off her for another project. LOL I can fix the leaky hull. . Now its up to you guys to name her! :rolleyes: Raider

It would make you guys sick if you knew how much I gave for the whole package! Hehehehhehe! Mike won,t have a $1,000 in it when its done! :D

Attached Files:

8. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

hahaha.the boy has gone straight downhill since you took over my babysitting job :rolleyes: :D
    at least he found his phone,and can call for help when the motor craps and the boat sinks :D

hey mike..............................can you hear me now? :
    let me guess.becky called your phone and it was in your pocket :D :rolleyes:

9. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

:D :D Well you know. You did rub off on me a little too much. LOL. As far as Lakeraider goes. Enough said. :D I plead my case ladies and fisherman :D

10. DavidWS10

DavidWS10 Bankless Boat Trash

I know how much was paid for that rig. Oh, and Lake Raider, if you come across another deal like that, let me know. That is what my dad is looking for.