close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

zfish in Fla.!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LakeRaider, Aug 26, 2004.

1. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

OK gang, zorty called me from Fla. Wed. nite. Everything is going good on his va-ca! OOPS! Except! He rented an 18ft. center console an took it out on the Bananna River? (Where the hell is that?) Ok, so , things are happening and him and the Beck-babe are fishing and zfish catches some kinda trout-grouper-3 eyed what the heck is this?fish thing and reels it in and gets it in the boat. Then it happins' They took there trusty lab Simba with them and while he,s unhooking the fish, the lab decides its dinner and CHOMP! Misses the fish and nails ol' zfish in the hand! Bwahahhahahah!! Its on! The zman and the darn lab are battleing it out for the fish! Simba 1 zfish 0 Hahahahahah! My buddy! :) Hhahahahaha! Hurry back home Mikey, while you still got some fingers! LOL :D Raider<><> :cool:

2. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

He never mentioned that to me when he called Wednesday night . I would love to see that in person but can get a good mental picture from knowing Mike . He did say some thing that may have me of disowning him , they rented some jet skies and he actually had fun on them . I wish that I could have been there with a 1oz bell sinker tied on my flippin stick . :D

3. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

haha.like i tell him,the boy just ain't right :rolleyes: ;)
    phil,i think a 3 ouncer would be the minimum to get his attention,lol
    i hope he didn't dock at the banana breeze for cocktails,while he was on the "ski" :eek:

4. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

OMG ! I think somethin happend to the poor boy . He hasnt called me in a few days ! :D

5. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

Lol I havent called anyone cause Im back :D .... Raider I got you a little present compliments of Becky ... Buahahahahahaha. Misfit I didnt bring back much but I do have a little Sea Bass and trigger fish for ya. I also caught a 3ft Atlantic shark so I do have some shark steaks if youd like too.

The Bananna River was really cool its a river that connects to the ocean so it has fresh and salt water species in it which is real cool. Caught some sea trout quite a few but didnt keep any. I guess I caught about 20 or so within an hour of fishing. We chased Dolphins around for a bit that was entertaining.

Jetski was kind fun I do admit it. I just wont let Becky be the driver anymore as I could barely walk the rest of the evening. :D What else was cool....

OH YEAH!!!! Becky actually fished for a bit when I was surf fishing gave the rod to her for a bit and wham she caught about a 20" or so shark. She was excited until she got it to shore then I told her it was a shark.. LMAO ... I dont think I ever seen her run so fast :D Theres more cool stuff but we just got in and everything is already packed away so Im headin to bed.

Rick does Old Duchman still clean reels? If so can I drop a couple off at your place Monday or sometime soon and have you drop em off next time you go to Hoover? When Becky was running from the shark the threw my nice abu 6500 in the sand and its not wanting to work quite right. I rinsed it asap in fresh water but it didnt help much. ... More to come of my misadventures of my trip. See Rick you rubbed off on me too. LOL

6. fishcrazy

fishcrazy Muskie Chaser

Zfish i think i'm going near the same place Sept 3 to Sept 11. We are going to Cocoa beach and I think the bananna river is behind it. What baits did you use. I wanted to catch a snook but i could settle for a shark! I may try to fish off the cocoa beach pier. It goes out 850 Feet into the atlantic. If you have any pointers let me know, i won't be taking a lab!
    Thanks Fishcrazzzzzy
    :rolleyes:

7. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

Fishcrazy..... I was mainly using cut bait. I couldnt round up really much with the casting net. There is a super walmart there as long as numeruous bait stores you can get either fresh or fozen. Cut bait, mullet or squid were the 3 things I used as far as bait. Now in the Bananna River I was using Roadrunners (1/4 oz) and was doing very well on sea trout and also was broken off a few times by something ?? I dont have a whole lot of info on the fishing but I'll do my best. If you want anymore just pm me :)