Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by moe1078, Jun 14, 2004.

1. Fished this lake friday night from my kayak and did very well. Caught about 12 bass 1 about 3 1/2 lbs and all the others in 12 inch class. All caught on a yum dinger in the lillys or outside weed lines. I had a few run ins with a beaver he wasnt real happy with some of the places i was fishing.
  2. Way to go on Zeb. Was the one you said at 3 1/2 the only sizable one cuz I know there are some little ones there. Kayak working good for you?

3. I didnt catch any real small ones. most were in the 12 inch range. There are alot of nice bass in that lake you just have to get out in the Pads and away from the crowded shoreline.
  4. Used to fish that lake about 8 years ago. Tons of structure, seemed to get fished pretty hard though. Anybody fish Roths pond nearby? Used to hear it had huge bass but hard to fish because of the weeds.
  5. Heard of big fish there forever, but yet to ever see one. Lots of 10 - 12 inchers last I seen.
  6. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

is rough pond the same as roths? or am i thinking of somewhere different
  7. I fished rough pond once from my kayak and did ok it is just hard to access. Did manage a few over 12 inches though. You will catch alot of smaller ones at zeppernick but if you can get a boat and get on the shorelines and lillys that are not accessable you should have a good day. there are some nice bass in there.