close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Zebco Slab Seeker

Discussion in 'Tackle Talk' started by fishintiger, Apr 26, 2005.

1. Has anyone used this reel or combo? This is the one that you can set the line dept to what ever you want and everytime you cast out it goes out the same distance. I was just wondering if when it got to the "end" of your cast if it just came to a jerk stop. I would think that you would lose a lot of bait with that sudden stop but I could be wrong. I've read a couple of reports about the pin breaking off but that's it. Thanks guys/gals.

fishintiger

2. sauguy

sauguy river & muskie angler, dayhiker

used one last week in kentucky lake fishing for crappies. did not cast them set the depth and slow trolled or drifted for crappies. we used several rods and spider rigged them. really not made for casting.

3. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

sounds like they are made for spider-rigging and long poling into brush. no personal experience with them however. Hey Tony, when we going to hit the lake and catch some fish?

4. When ever the rain stops. :rolleyes: I've got Friday off and was planning on running the boat and trying to get the motor right. Probably hit Hoover if the weather isn't too bad.