Youth Season Success

Discussion in 'Bucks and Does' started by tcba1987, Nov 25, 2008.

1. tcba1987

tcba1987 Tuscarawas River Angler

i took my son out over the weekend for youth season, he did not tag in a deer but saw 2 does on saturday and we had alot of fun spending time in the woods together.

my dad took my nephew Alex out on saturday to the same property that we hunted on and he took a nice 8 pt buck at 9 am with his 410 .......it was his first deer.

My other nephew Tanner also hunted saturday and bagged his first deer ever at 130 pm a small doe from about 25 yds with his 20 ga. i think we have two future hunters HOOKED ON HUNTING NOW !!!! heres their pictures !!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Congrats to the both of them. That's a great buck!

3. Bassy

Bassy Bass the other white meat

Cool I just love seeing kids get a deer, I cant wait till my boy gets old enough to go with me he's 3 so maybe next year. LOL

4. Great job to all the youth hunters, My son sammy cappelli and I went last weekend for the youth hunt and he shot a 8pt with a T/C Encore muzzleloader 122 yards out, the buck went 40-50 yards, the buck will score close to 120 or so, weighed 162 pounds dressed out. Sammy is 13 and this was his 5th deer and 3rd buck, he started hunting when he was 8.

5. Congrats to Sammy...any pics of that brute?

6. cant get them to download but there is a picture on cleveland.com/outdoors