close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

youth hunt

Discussion in 'Waterfowl Hunting' started by bubbahunter, Oct 6, 2004.

1. Just wondering who will be taking part in the state wide youth waterfowl hunt this weekend?

I`ll be out with a group of kids this weekend tring to get 2 young hunters their first birds.we have 4 kids in the blind this year and with any luck they will have a good weekend.

Good luck,

Bub

2. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

..... and I'm so happy to be able to do this. But Rob, will I really pass for a kid?

3. i`m sure i`d have no problem passing a little fella like you off as a kid.lol 2 weeks buddy and you`ll have your first bird.

4. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Good luck w/ the hunt. If something changes you know where I'll be and you are welcome to come help me drag my Buck out of the woods.

5. Good luck and have fun! Let us know how they do...

6. well today was a blast.we had 3 kids out today and each got to pull off a shot or two. they each one got a bird, they took a drake woodie,hen green wing and a hen blue teal. i got pics and i`ll post them in just a little while.

the geese didn`t want to come in today so i`ll change acouple things in the am. and see if i can get them in alittle closer.more to come....

7. i posted the pics. of the boys and their birds and also posted a couple pics of our duck blind. i think we did a pretty good job of concealing it.

Bub

8. the booys hunted in the am only and both boys got a goose and both geese had leg bands.trevors first goose and it has a band ...lord you should have seen that boy strut.lol

9. Sounds like a good time and you got some kids hooked on something positive!