close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Youth gun

Discussion in 'Bucks and Does' started by cb55, Nov 19, 2017.

1. cb55

cb55

My girls both got bucks this weekend not the biggest in the woods but they did not care. I love hunting with my kids it takes me back to when a deer was a deer. ImageUploadedByOhub Campfire1511143261.740365.jpg ImageUploadedByOhub Campfire1511143276.575249.jpg

2. Those smiles says it all!
    A big Congrats to your girls on jobs well done.
    And to dad as well for the same.

Saugeyefisher and sherman51 like this.

3. Congrats to those young ladies. They are hooked for life.good job to you too dad . It's good to see kids in the woods hunting.I had my son hunting with me since he was 6 he's 29 now and an avid hunter.apparently you are a great mentor. Nicely done.I bet the girls are already talking about next season!

Saugeyefisher, sherman51 and cb55 like this.
  4. bobk

bobk

Congratulations to all of you. It was a couple of crappy weather days for the youth season in this. Looks like a great weekend.

Saugeyefisher, sherman51 and cb55 like this.
  5. Congrats, job well done by all.

Saugeyefisher, cb55 and sherman51 like this.
  6. I to congratulate your girls on there deer. and you for getting them hooked on the outdoors. my oldest sons first deer was a button buck taken with a muzzleloader. then my youngest took a nice doe for his first with his muzzleloader. I figure meat in the freezer is so much better than license stew. and besides young deer taste better than an old tough buck.
    sherman

Saugeyefisher and cb55 like this.
  7. chris1162

chris1162 team flatty

Congrats! They will never forget moments like that!

8. nice deer and good choice on the bolt action guns.

Saugeyefisher likes this.
  9. congrats to both of your daughters. As long as they got excited the antler size doesn't matter. Great job to you as well for getting them outdoors and putting them on the deer.

cb55 likes this.
  10. Congrats!! What gu n are the girls using? I need to buy one for my son.

ski

11. cb55

cb55

Ruger Bolt action 44 mag. In my experience they are kinda finicky on the ammo they like to shoot. Hornady 220 XTP work best for me.

12. Great job, congratulations to everyone.

cb55 likes this.
  13. Congrats to them and you! Making memories!

14. Man that is awesome great deer!
    Love to see that
    Congrats to you all

15. linebacker43

linebacker43 S.S Mud Dobber

Awesome job! Love seeing the youth, and daughters at that getting out and enjoying the outdoors!

16. Congrat's to you and your girls.....I am very envious.....wish mine showed interest in hunting or fishing.....something I won't force on them,but sure offered and tried.....almost thought the grand daughter was showing interest in bow hunting....but something or someone changed her mind

cb55 and Saugeyefisher like this.