Your "go to" Lure

Discussion in 'Bass Discussions' started by Fish2Go, Aug 2, 2008.

1. I have seen a few of these threads but as time goes on things change. If you was in a tourney, and the rules was you could only use one lure, what would it be?

2. For bass it would be a white Zoom super fluke.

3. Tru tungsten weighted worm -- love em! of course this morning I tied on my new "sexy shad" crank bait and it rocked at rush run...so I guess i would have to flip a coin??

4. bassmaniac

bassmaniac Fish now, sleep later

Watermelon red All Terrain Tackle jigs with Paca Craw chunks in the green pumpkin candy color dipped in red Spike-It.
    OR
    Double wide sweet beavers.

5. zoom finesse worm, green pumkin, 1/0 light wire hook, and a 1/8 bullet weight. i have caught bass from 5" to 5 lbs on them.

6. Tube jig (ad rattle).

7. JignPig Guide

JignPig Guide Fishing Guide

Look at my nick name and web-site name then I'll give you three guesses.

8. It would have to be a 3/8oz. jig. I catch bigger fish on jigs verses worms. The ones I use are homemade by myself and are bullet jigs in either black/blue or brown/copper.

9. zipperneck52

zipperneck52 fished with Noah

Junebug powerworm 7" with 1/4 oz pegged.

10. JF1

JF1

7" Powerbait Worm, Motor oil Color. 4/0 EWG Gama hook, 3/16oz pumpkin tru tungsten weight.....

11. custom color red eye shad!

12. This time of year, we're in the rivers. So, watermelon tube with 1/16 head.

13. two
    1. green pumpkin curly tail
    2. watermelon tube (if I could take two)

14. I would have to go with a tube for versatility. Probably in a darker natural color, mostly weightless unless it's windy. Perhaps a rattle in case of stained water.

15. For numbers of fish, I would use a Mepps #4 or #5 dressed. Everfything will pounce on it.

16. I'll tell you after I take your money ;). Where do I sign up?

17. LOL.. that was . good chuckle ... thank u

Frank

18. soua0363

soua0363 Master of Nothing

This year it is the 3/8 ounce jig-n-pig in either blue/black or watermelon green.

Last year, it was the Rapala DT4 in bluegill color.

19. Custom color strike king red eye shad! everywhere ive been ive caught bass and a few walleye on it!