close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

You will be proud to say you own this Erie Boat

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by duckman, Aug 15, 2007.

1. duckman

duckman Dr Data

0   0   0

HTTP://home.columbus.rr.com/thegerebs/boat_for_sale.htm

Description of 1986 Sea Ray 230 Weekender: 1986 Sea Ray 230 Weekender w/ 5.7 ltr 260 hp Mercruiser with Alpa One I/O .
    You will be proud to say you own this boat!!! "Sea Ray"s are the BMW's of boats!

This was a clean boat when I bought it. I am very particular and have put in many hours of detailed cleaning, bottom painting and other maintenance into the boat. It is at a level beyond 98% of the boats of this vintage. She can be easily maintained from this point forward.

The boat is trailered half season and docked at Bass Haven in East Harbor the other half. It Includes a dual axle EZ Loader trailer with rollers. Electronics include: Lowrance 337c GPS/ Chartplotter, Navionics Gold Chip, VHF ship-to-shore radio, 2 Battery 2 bank battery system with starting spare, Battery charger, and Cassette stereo w/ 4 speakers. Shore power with 110 so you can run a microwave and watch the ballgame! Canvases includes: 2 Mooring Covers, Camper Top, Bimini Top, and Screens. Interior Features include: Pumpout Head and Galley cold water Twin Burner Electric Stove, Refrigerator, Sleeping for up to 5, plenty of storage space. Fresh Bottom paint July, 2007 before docking. The Teak wood on the bow pulpit is in excellent condition, as is the teak on the swim platform. This boat is a great cruiser that is easy on the gas with the current engine and propeller setup. It handles extremely well in all conditions from rivers to lakes.

2. duckman

duckman Dr Data

0   0   0

Bumping it Once

3. duckman

duckman Dr Data

0   0   0

Bump 2

Beuhler .... Beuhler ......Beuhler ....

The boat and trailer were appraised at $14,200 2 years ago and well above book... Everything is negotiable folks ... this is a good value .... let me hear what you think the fair market value should be and we can chat about it!

4. Erterbass

Erterbass Ohio Angler

0   0   0

FYI there Dr. The link to your pics is broken - could be why you haven't had any hits yet.

Bob

5. NUM1FIRE

NUM1FIRE FIREFIGHTER/1ST RESPONDER

0   0   0

the linked worked for me and i was able to see the pictures and the ad

6. It didn't work yesterday when I clicked on it but it worked today.

7. duckman

duckman Dr Data

0   0   0

Guess I will have to set up a ping test to see how much it is up and if I am getting my moneys worth from Road Runner.

8. duckman

duckman Dr Data

0   0   0

For this week only $8500 takes it. 11/3 it goes back to NADA Above Avg.

Reason: Trying to pick up a new boat this week and get a few more $ than what the dealer wants to give me on trade. Monte Hall up folks lets make a deal!

Storage paid until 4/1/2008
    Oil Changed
    Batteries Charged
    Engine Winterized
    Washed
    Carpet cleaned

Nothing to do until your ready ... then just put in the batteries and she is ready to go.

HTTP://home.columbus.rr.com/thegerebs/boat_for_sale.htm

Description of 1986 Sea Ray 230 Weekender: 1986 Sea Ray 230 Weekender w/ 5.7 ltr 260 hp Mercruiser with Alpa One I/O .
    You will be proud to say you own this boat!!! "Sea Ray"s are the BMW's of boats!

This was a clean boat when I bought it. I am very particular and have put in many hours of detailed cleaning, bottom painting and other maintenance into the boat. It is at a level beyond 98% of the boats of this vintage. She can be easily maintained from this point forward.

The boat is trailered half season and docked at Bass Haven in East Harbor the other half. It Includes a dual axle EZ Loader trailer with rollers. Electronics include: Lowrance 337c GPS/ Chartplotter, Navionics Gold Chip, VHF ship-to-shore radio, 2 Battery 2 bank battery system with starting spare, Battery charger, and Cassette stereo w/ 4 speakers. Shore power with 110 so you can run a microwave and watch the ballgame! Canvases includes: 2 Mooring Covers, Camper Top, Bimini Top, and Screens. Interior Features include: Pumpout Head and Galley cold water Twin Burner Electric Stove, Refrigerator, Sleeping for up to 5, plenty of storage space. Fresh Bottom paint July, 2007 before docking. The Teak wood on the bow pulpit is in excellent condition, as is the teak on the swim platform. This boat is a great cruiser that is easy on the gas with the current engine and propeller setup. It handles extremely well in all conditions from rivers to lakes.