close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

"YOU TUBE" Poachers Convicted!!

Discussion in 'Steelhead Talk' started by Big Daddy, Oct 22, 2007.

1. WOW only if all pochers posted on u-tube.

2. triton175

triton175 STX 206 Viper

Those were some very strange people. Glad they got fined as much as they did.

3. Sweet.. glad they got theres!

4. Not enough "theres!" though. Suspended jail time. $250 bucks each. These guys live in Gates Mills. $250.00 is probably less than a missed dinner at a hot eastside dining spot. Only good thing that came out of it is publicly posting their full names for the world to see. Now the stupida---s now have a name. They should have also allowed public access to the river/trib thru their property so the waterway can be used for purposes better than poaching. Parking lot on the front lawn....

5. CoolWater

CoolWater Multi-Species Fanatic

Glad they got caught, but the punishment is such a disappointment. :(

6. $250 oh well, they were on TV and everyone got to see it, i am sure they will think 2ce now.

7. Yes I'm glad they fined them. Their reputation is damaged, and in that small quaint little town..where gossip is the norm and the wives privately ingest "mommy's little helpers" to get them through the day, that follows you around for a long time. "Oooh that's Marcy's husband, you know the one that was torturing fish and dancing with them with his French friend on TV, it was all over the news"....obviously I have class issues.
    Janus