close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

you guys are not my friends

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by johnnylittletruck, Feb 24, 2005.

1. :D Man, don't remember having the bug this bad in years and now a cold front rolls in for 10 days or so!! I blame my misery on this site and everyone involved. You guys got me believin I'm gonna have some luck this year. Anybody got a line to mother nature? :)

2. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

heres all i can say to you about this weather....dress up in warm gear and go out anyways... why going thru all the wishin, when you can actually be fishin'.. :D :p

3. traphunter

traphunter Guest

go fishing man, you might not catch any fish but at least you will be out there do somthing you enjoy. i would imagine there are fish out there waiting for some food somwhere just go and find them. good luck

4. bill_gfish

bill_gfish Well, Gee Whiz!

I think I've been out catn' maybe 10 times this year and have a 4 lb. fish to show for it. And that was the 2nd of jan. I think. Been skunked every time since with no bites at all. it is just good to get out. Now I gotta wait on my wife to get home from florida to fish again. Prob. won't be untill next thursday till I get to go again and will prob. make my kids disfunctional by that time. :D Hopefully sat or sun will warm up enough to find a place to set them down with minnows so I can catfish somewhere. I can't even imagine having to wait that long to fish.... OK yes I got it bad but I can deal with it :cool: Like the traveling carper says, get out and fish somewhere and shake the cobwebs off yourself.

bill

5. Now is the time to go scouting. Pick some place you have never been and check it out.

6. carphunter

carphunter cat killer

man, I can't wait to get out and go do what I love to do. I have only been one time this year. I got skunked but it was great to be able to get out :)
    My grandpa moved down here from dayton to retire, so I plan to do alot of fishing this summer :D I plan to do alot of catch and releasing!! Good luck to everyone else!!!!!!!!!

7. Whaler

Whaler Whaler

Why don't you guys get out there and do some ice fishing? We used to catch a lot of carp through the ice at Berlin while jigging for Walleyes. Last week I caught a 20 inch Channel cat while jigging along with two Walleyes. Maybe you could try doughballs below the ice or stinkbait for cats. Get out there and get moving. Winter is a wonderful time of year if you ice fish. You can also try below some dams in open water. Don't forget too that you can go for Steelhead fihing now. A friend of mine calls them the Carp of the gamefish family because they will hit about anything. Get out there!

8. Perch

Perch Perch Addict

March 1 1999 I caught a 17-3/4" White Crappie at a Factory retention pond in Batavia, Ohio..........it was snowing...I let it go back to the pond to get bigger....................true story................best part of this story is: my best buddy was with me and he got a 17 - 1/2" white crappie 10 minutes later !!!!

Both released !!

so get out there and FISH !!!

T