close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

You got to love catfish connection

Discussion in 'Catfish Discussion' started by flathunter, Jul 23, 2005.

1. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I ordered a new abu 7000 big game reel along with a ugly stik tiger rod tuesday, they was here today! fast fast service..And they also beat cableas and bass pro on the prices..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Predator225

Predator225 Predator225

Nice set-up. And you are right on speed. I ordered last Thursday and it was here in Cleveland on Monday. Now I am like a new kid with new toys just itchin' to get out on that trip down south this sunday.

JB

3. rockbass

rockbass Banned

I love the place......Thanks for pointing them out to me!

4. bill_gfish

bill_gfish Well, Gee Whiz!

If I got to then I guess I love them too! nice se up. now all you gotta do is let the mellon show you how to catch fish.

5. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Pretty, I thought it was a Quantum Power for a second when I saw the picture.

6. dip

dip dip

it is JUNK

7. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I got the whole setup with shipping for $188...same ones you got dip, I got to be like you!

8. Ðe§perado™

Ðe§perado™ Catfisherman/Bowfisherman

Nice set-up. Good luck with it.

9. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

WHY? Jack, you'll never use that this eyar, your working like 9 days a week arent you? :p

10. Robocat

Robocat Rob

Nice looking rig Jack, except the reel handle is on the wrong side :D . I bought a Big Game reel (model # 7001) from Bass Pro right before christmas-last year and I've used a couple of times this year and really like it. Now I just need to learn how to catch some nice Flatheads. :)
    [​IMG]