close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

You got to check this out

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by flathunter, Mar 23, 2005.

1. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

type in way back machine in your address bar, it will take you to a site where you can look at old web pages thru the years..Even has all the old gfo stuff, even the forums...Espn and such..The original storys are there also. Click on internet archives when you get there.

2. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

I don't get it!

3. flathunter

If you do as I say, it will have a website that has all websites archived throughout the years, and you can see how they have changed as well as view the original content.

4. Fishman, you can also reach the page Flathunter is talking about at this url:
    http://www.archive.org/ . From there you can use the "way back machine" search engine to look for archived web pages.

Steve

5. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

thats sort of neat.

6. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

lol thanks, all I needed was the URL. Was that so tough Flathunter :D

7. WOW
    I went back to my old Network UNREAL...

8. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

HOLLY MOLLY Jack, that was kind of scarry...i went back to the old "other" site and you can reread old posts ..lol.......man thats funny stuff. When i have more time im going to do some searchin and see what good ole stuff i can dig up...some great info. got lost on that site because of the BS slinging.

THANKS,
    Scott

9. flathunter

Yea I have been reading some of the old post from the other site, kinda neat going back in time..Even saw Da Kings first post.

10. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

I wonder if you can look back and see posts that had been pulled....