close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Yo-Zuri Susp. Crystal Minnow

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by Pharley, Apr 10, 2004.

1. Pharley

Pharley Hook 'Em

Went to a private pond yesterday, couldn't get a bass to take anything. Threw everything in the box at em, with different rigs. Decided to throw a crank at em.

Got a lot of Yo-Zuri lures dirt cheap off E-bay, never used them. I used a 3 5/8" suspending Crystal Minnow- these lures are awesome. Couldn't believe the action on this lure. Used the gold and black, and brought in 5 bass in my final hour.

Only had 1 experience with Yo-Zuri, but can tell you the action is phenominal. You wont be disappointed.
    Rob

2. UFM82

UFM82 The one others want to be

They have been excellent for pressured fish for me. I have two in the 4" size that were great in Texas last time I was there. The LM and the White bass loved 'em.

They cost a bit more but they work great. And, they have good hardware on them.

I have several in the box and would not hesitate to add more. Great baits.

UFM82

3. JakeFr5150

JakeFr5150 Mr. Bug Rod

I've never used the Crystal Minnows, but I have to say that Yo-Zuri's Pin's Minnows are awesome too. Fantastic action and the colors are very lifelike (except for the Purple naturally). I can catch just about anything on them, from bluegill to pike. I personally prefer the smaller 1/16th oz. size because they have better action. The 1/8th ounce size does not wobble as good for some reason.

Jake