close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Yippee I finally got a Digital Camera!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by itsbrad, Aug 14, 2005.

1. Well me and my fiance are getting married the 4th of Sept and we had a surprise shower last night(I knew about it but she didnt) and boy let me tell you we have some generous family/friends. We got a lot of home goods we needed(we just bought a house last Nov.) but the surprise was a couple of her co workers all chipped in and got us the digital camera we registered for but didnt think anyone would get. Its not the greatest but its a HP Photosmart M22 4 megapixel 6x optical zoom, another coworker got us a Samsonite case for it and some 4x6 photo paper. Now all I need is a nice 512mb card and Lithium battery. She almost broke down and cried because we got it. I wanted it for fishing outings lol but more for our honeymoon in Mountain Lake, Virginia it will be nice to be able to take pictures without having to develop them. Man Im so psyched about it I just had to share with someone.

Thanks
    Brad

PS Now if I only had this when I caught my PB LM Bass last month :(

2. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

cool...youre gonna have a lot of fun with that camera! :)

3. congrats please i'm begging you don't do what my ex-wifes friend did on their honeymoon he went out on opener for northerns in northern mn

4. Hahah well the reason my fiance chose this place was because it was a lake. I wont go out the first night :) But the next you best believe Im hitting up some trout :) She picked it for the reason 1: I can fish 2: Its in the woods and she can relax and read/go to the spa without me in the way

5. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

i,ll take some glossy doubles of the honeymoonL.L.O.L.

6. Brad, all digital cameras that I've seen eat batteries. I would get NIMH rechargeables. You can get 4 2500 ah eveready batteries and charger at wal-mart for around 18 dollars. They'll pay for themselves in no time. You'll have fun with the new toy for sure, (camera) I mean! :D :D :D

7. Yeah I went ahead and got the SD card and the rechargables that you described. So far I like it, I havent messed with it too much but thats what the manuals for :)