close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Yet ANOTHER Donated Erie Trip for the Hawg Fest!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ShakeDown, Sep 21, 2004.

1. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

[​IMG]
    Captain Eric Adkins of Reef Stalker Sport Fishing Charters has generously donated a FULL DAY trip for upto 6 people on his charter boat for you choice of fishing this spring!​
    The only thing you need to provide, is a fishing license and your lunch! Eric will provide everything else! This trip is valued at over $400, and will be the GRAND PRIZE of our 50/50 raffle at the Huron Hawg Fest this weekend!​
    [​IMG]
    Eric and his crew are: ​
    LeCBA Members
    Ohio Licensed Guides
    US Coast Guard Master Licensed Captains
    Fully Insured

Eric will be at the Hawg Fest drawing the winning entry, and he can answer any questions about this trip that you may have!

You can contact Eric and Reef Stalker Sportfishing Charters by the following:

phone: 419-651-3883 or 419-651-3776
    email: eadkins@zoominternet.net

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  2. I can't make the Hawg Fest but is there any way that non-attendees can enter the drawing?

3. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

The only way is to buy 50/50 tickets from the members. We will be selling them at the roast.

4. ShakeDown

You can enter the "Dream Trips" raffle if you're not attending....however this one you will need to be present to win.

5. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

yes the dream trips raffle (which includes three guided trips) will be available here for sale through Thursday afternoon. The one above is a 'must be present to win' prize.

6. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

bkr,

Do you know anyone going that you trust enough :eek: :D to buy some tickets for you and be there for the drawing?

7. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

I PM'd him and offered to meet him to get him some tickets, said it may be hard to hook upbefore the outing. I offered anyway.

8. Hey guys, thanks for all of the ideas on getting the tickets. I really only know one other guy going for sure but I won't see him beforehand. So I will just put my money in on the Dream Trips since I can enter them online here.

Thanks again and have a great time this weekend!

9. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

Wow!

What a great offer from Eric!

It just keeps getting better!

This weekend will be a lot of fun for sure.

Kim

10. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

An event like no other.What a grand Prize!
    It feels great to be able to put things like this together for our members! :D
    You guys have to get in on this one..a free charter for you and 5 of your buddies!
    Thanks Eric!

11. ShakeDown

Well, not free...but all it takes is $1 to win ;)

12. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

I will be buying some of those tickets and if anyone wants to know about erick just let me know i have used his charter service and hes a great guy. We will be out with him this sat and sun and then its hog time. Good luck all.

13. ShakeDown

Thanks for the hookup Jerry :D

Knock em out, and bring Eric back in one piece!

14. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Hopefully the fishing will be great the weather looks like it will be and its going to be a weekend to remember. With everything thats going on.

15. bttmline

bttmline E.B.C.C. Founder

hey guys,
    take from me, erich and his dad are top notch. used him this spring, most folks came in with acouple of fish each, erich stayed till we all had our tickets. you won't regret fishing with these guys at all.
    bttmline

16. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

I thought you went out with him. Are you guys going to bring up an embodery machine to the fest. My atavar pic came from a trip with erick

17. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

Congratulations,

This trip was won by Ellen A. Hanck

A special thanks to Captian Eric Adkins of Reef Stalker Sport Fishing Charters for donating this trip.

http://www.reefstalkersportfishing.com

18. Many thanks to OGF and WBSA for the great Huron Hawg Fest this past weekend. What a fine turnout and a fun time for everybody! The fishing was good (better for some than others), and the food was great. I won the charter that was generously donated by Captain Eric Adkins of Reef Stalker Sports Fishing. We will look forward to going out with him in the spring and will report back hopefully with some pictures. Thanks for a LOT of hard work that went into an outstanding event.
    Ellen A. Hanck

19. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

You won't be dissapointed ellen. I will post a thread about this past weekend with eric in a little bit. We had a great time.