close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Yet another DNR bust

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Papascott, Nov 2, 2004.

1. As the old saying goes, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me.":rolleyes: Yeah right, the owner had no idea what was going on? Hopefully he gets nailed on this as well. After having the same problem last year there is no excuse for something that major to go unnoticed. Just a bunch of jerks and they deserve what they get and then some.

I just heard yesterday about a place by me that where they have found several deer recently laying with no antlers. I am sure someone is up to no good here as well. I would like to catch them as well.:mad:

2. Wow..

I wonder how much damage they did to the local deer population. This has me fuming mad.

This guy owns a lot of land in Brown County. At least one parcel in Lake Waynoka....

3. Thats crazy, They all should get prison time.IDIOTS. Papascot, Which bowhunter site did you get this from? thanks.

4. http://forum.hunting.net/asppg/tm.asp?m=811248 It is on Bowhunting.com. It has some decent reads but alot of the members are better than everyone else, just ask them:) Alot of whining and complaining there, so I just read and never contribute.

Scott