close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

YES! My Boys are BACK!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by captnroger, Jul 23, 2004.

1. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

2. I knew there was a reason I liked you Roger :) HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!
    Don't forget about Henson and Julius Jones. I hear they both look good. :cool:

3. Chuck P.

Chuck P. Here We Go Steelers

As a general NFL fan (STEELERS :D )

I have to question why the Cowboys would pursue Eddie. He hasn't shown a whole lot the last couple years, and that's why Tennessee wasn't too interested in keeping him.

What would Mr. George bring to Dallas? Was the Titans O-Line simply "not very good, thus making Eddie look worse than what he really is?

This has the potential to be a very good thread. ;) And I wish the NFL season would hurry up and get here, even though I hate cold weather.

4. Glad to seen another steel man, not like we have a hope, lol. I just have one question captnroger. As a "bigdog" on this site that looks down on arguments, Why did you ever start a thead about football, or the cowboys of all teams. You are making it very hard for me to keep my cool but im gonna have to. So im just going to say good luck to the cowboys and i hope they play very well and only loose by a small margin...hahaha.

Go steelers, they have done great for not having a QB since 1995, the inventers of the direct snap to the WR/RB/P/Never should have been a QB.

5. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

Long Live The NFL!

Attached Files:

• cutt.jpg
      cutt.jpg
      File size:
      36.6 KB
      Views:
  6. hardwaterfan

Go Browns!!

Attached Files:

• word.jpg
      word.jpg
      File size:
      20.6 KB
      Views:
  7. Chuck P.

How did you capture the one and only tackle made by a Brown last year? :p :p :D :D :D

8. Wasn't that tackle at the end of the longest Bengal Run in history??? :D :) :D :)

9. hardwaterfan

lol :D :)

say what you want guys, when the Browns are wearing their Super Bowl Rings in january 2005, ill try not to rub it in too much! :eek: :rolleyes: :D

Heres to the greatest division in football, our AFC North, with all the BEST rivalries, and the greatest sport mankind ever invented...football!!..cant wait for the season to start!

3 weeks till the first exhibition game....

Saturday, August 14 @ Tennessee Titans WKYC 8:00 PM

www.nfl.com

Go Browns!!

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  10. gonefishin'

gonefishin' Lifestyle Farmer

I have a good friend who lives in Fort Worth and yes he is a Cowboys fan. I've taken great delight in teasing him the last few years about his Cowboys. You see I'm a Browns fan and misery loves company. It's getting crowded in here!

11. You notice that was Jamal Lewis wasn't in that picture. Oh, thats right they forgot to tackle him last year. Might not have to worry about it this year. I thought all the cowboy fans from Ohio were girls and girlymen. :D They have such pretty colored uniforms. :eek: I wouldn't root for a team from Texas, even if they were playing Michigan. TEXAS SUCKS

12. catking

catking Banned

Jamal Lewis will be in Prison for dealing by the time this season is over....... The Cowboys will stink as always, Eddy George is about my age, and plays like it.......... The Browns don't even need to be answered...... JEEZE US ........................The Steelers will be lucky to win 5 games............. This Leaves the BENGALS !!!! as the only true NFL team mentioned.Did you all see who won the contest in distance trowing ??? Carson Palmer :cool: AKA.Bengals savoir......... That's my take on this season........CATKING :D

13. Darwin

Darwin If your gonna be a bear..

OK distance throwing winner = hall of fame career, right.........I remember when Jay Schrader was the distance throwing champ, isn't he sweeping the floors in the Hall Of Fame now! :D HA Sorry Catking but you knocked my Browns and I had to respond! :p
    I do agree that Lewis will be in jail for his shananigans...............At least I hope my Browns don't have to face him again!! :eek: :eek:

14. Chuck P.

Just as long as 2 wins are against the Browns and 2 are against the BenGALS, I'm happy. :D :D

15. catking

catking Banned

I like the division that we have, with the Bengals, Steelers,Browns and Rat Birds. We ALL hate each other. Makes for a grand season. I'm looking forward to it. Bill Cowher(?) is still my favorite coach, but Marvin Lewis is fast becoming it. I do know this.Football has replaced baseball as our national past time. The ratings prove that ;) GO CINCY !!!! DA KING !!!

16. Gary

Gary Bait Catcher

Who-Dey Think Gonna Beat Dem Bengals?!!

I think we have a very good chance in the AFCN this year. Baltimore is probably the team to beat though. The Steelers just don't appear to have the horses this year. Although, I sure didn't like seeing Big Ben get drafted by them. That kid is an absolute stud QB. The Browns are in total disarray from the top down. The front office is in turmoil, the head coach is more of a head case and many of their players are simply underachieving for whatever reasons. This all serves to open the door a bit for our Bengals to challenge for the division crown.

Things are certainly looking up Cincyville these days. I think Carson is going to be the best QB we've ever had. He has the most complete set of skills of any QB to ever wear the orange and black. I urge any Bengals fan who has never gone to Georgetown, KY for camp to do so this year. There is no better place to get up close and personal with the team and no better way to get those football juices flowing than to go to training camp. Take the whole family. Admission is free. Parking is $10. Park outside the complex somewhere on the street in town for free and walk over there. When you see Carson make every throw with ease, you'll be glad you went.

Stop on over at The Jungle if you want to talk some Bengals. Try the Cyber Pound for Browns and The Forge for Steelers. Up at the top of the pages are links to forums for all the NFL teams and MLB.

--Gary

17. Carpman_1977

Carpman_1977 Big Softy the Fish Finder

Yes, the Steelers might have had a few woes the past fews years, but according to Playboy's 2004-2005 NFL forecast, the Steelers lead the way in one very important category. Heinz Field has the CHEAPEST 16 oz beer in the league at $3.75 each. Heh, if we aren't going to win the game, we can just drink cheaply until we forget about it.

Regardless, the Steelers (pronounced Still-ers) will destroy the Cleveland Clowns, the Cincinnati Bungles, and the Baltimore Drug Addicts to claim the AFC North, the AFC Championship, and the Super Bowl IN 2005!!!!!!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

18. Stretch

Stretch Wishin I was fishin

7-27-04, 12:15 p.m.
    Bengals President Mike Brown, pointing to an overwhelming response to single-game ticket sales over the weekend, said the club has virtually sold out the first six home games of the season.

That runs the team’s sell-out streak to nine games, and means the games against Miami, Baltimore, Denver, Dallas, Cleveland and Pittsburgh are going to be on local television. The Sunday night home opener against the Dolphins Sept. 19 and the Monday night game against the Broncos Oct. 25 are already set for national TV.

The remaining unsold games are the back-to-back games in December against the Bills on the 19th and the Giants on the 26th.

19. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

my words exactly :D

20. hardwaterfan

This is sweet...Interesting to see things from the rivals perspective. I wish the season started tomorrow. Wonder if there are any Ravens fans on this site.

The Browns have tons of talent, its just a matter of that talent all coming together as one.

GO BROWNS!

Attached Files: