close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Yeah - a fish!

Discussion in 'Carp Discussions' started by leckig, Jul 10, 2005.

1. Found the place codenamed COSI, finally met some OGF guys there (hello all I met!) and... Ania cought a carp!

Such a nice evening and perfect end of the weekend!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

22 inch and about 5 pounds, sweet!
    Greg

2. Mushijobah

Mushijobah Urban Angler

It was really nice meeting you, I'm glad i could assist you in netting. Hopefully next time we can land more of the ones we hook!

Report: I was also there and caught 3 carp, 27" best right after dark. My friends I took down also caught fish. One of them got 3, another got 2, another got 1. Action was FAST in the first 10 minutes. Numerous lost fish and a few broken lines. :eek:

3. I lost the only one I hooked tonight, he took a run on my heavy flippin' stick and got off. The first one that hit......I just wasn't paying attention and missed. Fed the ducks though :rolleyes:

Hey Scott.......we shoulda waited until later to go. Those guys were tearin' um up as soon as I got there....

4. Nice carp leckig. I aint never even thought about fishing there my whole life. Lol right downtown. Now thats funny. Glade you caught a fish.

5. Banker

Banker Banned

nice fish, nice scenery (both the city and the lady!) sounds like a good time. I've never been carping but would love to. If there's another one of these get togethers I'd love to go. Would someone share their homemade boilies with me?

6. Hi Banker, it was just a coincidence I think this get together :) I will be there most probably on Tue about 6-7pm

Boilies not needed, corn required.

See you there!
    Greg

btw Rod&Reel - I did not, Ania did! It was fun to see her in panic :) her first fish bigger then 5 oz :)