close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

YARDMAN RIDING MOWER 19HP 46" Cut

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by lesteratv, Oct 12, 2004.

1. lesteratv

lesteratv

0   0   0

1995 YARDMAN RIDING MOWER - 19 HP Briggs & Stratton Commercial Engine. 46” cut. Many new parts. Runs and looks great. $500.00. Pictures availible upon request. Email llester3@columbus.rr.com for more information.

2. sowbelly101

sowbelly101 Keep'n It Reel

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

larry, paint it silver , throw some decals on it and call it the silver bullet....

sowbelly :D

3. lesteratv

lesteratv

0   0   0

I just may have to do that. I like the Silver Bullet paint scheme idea. Then, I can retire it from mowing and enter in a couple of the mower races at the county fair. I would be more than happy to compete as a Coors sponsored driver. Maybe I could stud the tires and start a lawn mower ice racing series at IL. Bet this thing would pull a shanty just fine.

Actually, DCFisher has spent quite a bit of time on this mower. I bought it from his mom over a year ago and it has served well. She was the original owner. Runs great and looks clean. The only reason I am selling it is to make room in the shed for winter projects. I also have my eye on a few JD lawn mowers for next spring.

By the way, nice crappie that you and DC recently got into. Absolute HOGS!

4. sowbelly101

sowbelly101 Keep'n It Reel

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

haha... i have an idea for a new shanty.. might need something to pull it tho...it will be a 2 purpose solution to ice fishing...hehe... i got a jd lx277 if ya wanna check it out, or try it out... might take a while to drive it to your house since it only does 5.5mph, but its got a beverage holder and im sure you could strap a sixer to the mower deck..hehe..

sowbelly