close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Yamamoto Kreature

Discussion in 'Tackle Talk' started by mcmd8700, Mar 9, 2005.

1. Anyone use these yet? I am thinking of picking some up, but was wondering if anyone has had success on them yet.

2. Bass_Hawg

Bass_Hawg Certified Hawg Master

I have not used them yet but have heard good things about them. I tend to here better things about the Zoom Brush hog and Baby Brush hog though. Not sure if it is because the Zoom Brush hogs have been around longer or are really better.

3. I use them and really like them. They do tear easily and get quite expensive but they also put fish in the boat. I wouldn't say though that they are better than other creature type baits.

4. Reel Lady

Reel Lady Dreams DO come true!

I love them...Their action is beautiful both vertically and horizontally. My only issue with them is that they are super super soft and rip easily. But, like Bill said... "They put fish on the boat"

5. I used them last year with good results. I really like that they are heavy enough to use weightless.

6. Sounds like I will be picking some up at BPS tonight. It will be tough to surpass the senko, as I could not keep fish off of those last year, but with the increase in use of those baits, this may be a good alternative.

7. Speaking of creature baits, you might want to try the Sweet Beaver. I only had an opportunity to use them a few times last year, but I was very impressed. They have a unique glide, and the bass pound them on the fall. Only problem is that the catfish seem to love them as well….OK it is not REALLY a problem. I don’t think that BPS has them, but Dixie Marine about 5 minutes from BPS has a good assortment.

8. Darwin

Darwin If your gonna be a bear..

I need to make sure I read the first post from now on! :eek:
    Thanks for the laugh anyway! ;)

9. I've never used the creature......but I've used their lizards. Float tubed a quarry one day, caught eight or more lm's to my buddies zero. I tried other lures that day because the lizards were running low......caught nothing(even used other lizards) went back to the yama and caught a couple more.

10. Reel Lady

Aren't these just so pretty?
    [​IMG]

11. Sweet beaver pics below…..

I really hope that this does not violate the membership terms and conditions!

[​IMG]

12. Reel Lady

13. Darwin

Darwin If your gonna be a bear..

14. I did not realize Dixie sold reaction innovation baits. I go there for Snoozers tubes and Timmy Poe's spinnerbaits (great for smallies in Erie). At the boat show, they had a booth set up selling a bunch of stuff. The guy that was working there (did not recognize him) was giving away the stuff. He said let's a make a deal, so we agreed on $1 per bait. Needless to say we cleaned up on the Poe's spinnerbaits, and some soft plastics. The plastics were mainly driftwood tubes and prowler senkos and tubes. Have not tried these brands yet, as I tend to stick to more well known brands that have been proven for me, but for a back a bag they are worth a shot. Good people over there.

P.S. Reel Lady..... Those baits are pretty, but I think you have them beat. :)