Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Jiggin Freak
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hurried my normal easy goin' style and loaded the new'ish pedal yak after a late supper and headed to a local upground after we ate all together at the table.

Hopefull for walleye but willing for whatever. Started peddling with a cheapo shad diver and a flicker shad and honestly never changed. Think I was more focused on my H-Bird autochart than changing lures. I mapped quite a bit.

The cat came first. Circled back and caught the big mofo perch....... then nothing for a long a$$ while. The walleye came last minute as i was heading back to the ramp. The perchwent 14" on the tape and the eye went 16" .

Damn near cut my pinky finger tip off on about the last 4 cuts of the cat. Just felt like I grazed it when I pushed through around the ribs. Damn it. Oh well.

Fun fun.....

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Hurried my normal easy goin' style and loaded the new'ish pedal yak after a late supper and headed to a local upground after we ate all together at the table.

Hopefull for walleye but willing for whatever. Started peddling with a cheapo shad diver and a flicker shad and honestly never changed. Think I was more focused on my H-Bird autochart than changing lures. I mapped quite a bit.

The cat came first. Circled back and caught the big mofo perch....... then nothing for a long a$$ while. The walleye came last minute as i was heading back to the ramp. The perchwent 14" on the tape and the eye went 16" .

Damn near cut my pinky finger tip off on about the last 4 cuts of the cat. Just felt like I grazed it when I pushed through around the ribs. Damn it. Oh well.

Fun fun.....

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

It was probably too many of those Voodoo's that did the pinky in.

·
Jiggin Freak
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The perch was long and skinny! I kinda figured it was gonna be a small walleye when i was reeling it in. It hit pretty hard but then not much of a fight. I was sure surprised when i saw it was a perch.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
I did a similar hack job on my pointer finger. Was wiping the knife clean and ran it through the pad on my finger. Lets say it was not pretty. I used a toothpick rolled in super glue, and rolled the toothpick over the cut to apply the superglue. Had to refresh it every day or so. Worked to perfection. Good luck.

·
Registered
465 Posts
I did a similar hack job on my pointer finger. Was wiping the knife clean and ran it through the pad on my finger. Lets say it was not pretty. I used a toothpick rolled in super glue, and rolled the toothpick over the cut to apply the superglue. Had to refresh it every day or so. Worked to perfection. Good luck.
Gotta love superglue! Man's best friend in the tackle box and the workshop! I keep that stuff everywhere cuz I cut or gouge my fingers pretty regularly. 😖

1 - 6 of 6 Posts