close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Yahooo!! Free stuff!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Fastlane, Apr 14, 2004.

1. Fastlane

Fastlane Fishless as usual

A few weeks ago I recieved an invitation to test drive a new Ford F150 at any local Ford dealer. In return I would recieve a Cabelas gift certificate for $50. I figured it would have some catch but I did it anyway. Today, only 2 weeks after my test drive, I recieved the catalog and gift certificate in the mail. I went to the web site and ordered almost $150 worth of stuff from the close out (Bargain Basement) part of their site and redeemed the gift certificate without a hitch. Not only did I get the $50 free but since I took advantage of the closeouts I really made out like a bandit. I don't know why Ford sent the invitation but I sure won't complain about that piece of junk mail!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

2. Fastlane

Fastlane Fishless as usual

Oh yeah, the only catch was that I had to drive the truck. Boy that was a tough one.

3. catking

catking Banned

Ya can't beat that with a stick now can ya Thomas :D Maybe I ought to check my junk mail more often....... CATKING.

4. CountryKat

CountryKat Fish On!!!

I didn't get that piece of mail. I wonder if they have an on-line printable invitation for the test drive and certificate.