Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Team Bass Xtreme
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Team Bass Xtreme will be hosting its annuall Indian lake Xtreme Bucks Ultimate 2 day Open Bass Tournament on the weekend of August 10th - 11th. Event details are as follows with a 70 boat "full" field. Do not miss out on this AWESOME event.

Event Location : Indian Lake , Moundwood Ramp
Event time: 6:30am - 3:00pm
Registration and livewell checks will begin at 5:30 am

1st Place Prize = $4,000.00
Entry fee is $150.00
Big Bass side pot entry $25.00
Big Ugly side pot $10.00

Free food and beverages for all participants. :)

To download a mailable entry form click "HERE"

Or if you would like to register online , please click "Here"

·
Team Bass Xtreme
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry for the delay everyone. I was whooped afterwards. lol I would like to thank everyone who not only participated in the event , but the crowd of spectators as well. You all made the event awesome! The fishing was really good for most anglers. To my supprise , some of the areas best anglers struggled though. :( We had 46 boats come out to try their chance at catching some nice bass and try to win. And just as I predicted , it took almost 25 pounds to win the event. There were some concerns as to wether or not the day one leader was legit. I can say 100% that the idividual caught every fish that he weighed in and put on quite the show for many anglers. He even shared what he was doing with anyone who was around him. Not that it was a big sectret. lol He struggled on day 2 due to all the presure that the area recieved on day 2 due to people seeing him there on day 1. But in the end , he finally caught his 5th fish around 2:15 to secure the win. Here are the results.

1st Place - Jeff Kauth with 10 fish weighing 24.34 pounds
2nd Place - Hawk & Hawk with 9 fish weighing 22.23 pounds
3rd Place - Nesbitt & Nesbitt with 10 fish weighing 21.97 pounds
4th Place - Manor & Hull with 10 fish weighing 20.20 pounds
5th Place - Rostifer & Orihood with 10 fish weighing 20.18 pounds
6th Place - Gallagher & Kirhey with 10 fish weighing 19.96 pounds
Day one as well as over all Big Bass went to the team of Schleve & Colewell with a 5.62 pounder!
Day 2 Big Bass was a tie between the teams of Kohlreiser & Schmarse and Schlosser & Lehman with 4.14 pounders!

We will host this Xtreme Bucks 2 day open again next August. See everyone there. :)
Also , we are hosting a 1 day open April 19th as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts