close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Xmas At The Rainbow Hilton

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ARGEE, Dec 18, 2004.

1. I JUST GOT BACK ON HERE ON MY SCREEN NAME...I BEEN HERE AT THE RAINBOW HILTON HOSPITAL IN CLEVELAND,,ACTUALLY ITS RB &C HOSPITAL..I BEEN HERE 2 WEEKS AND THOUGHT I WAS COMING HOME TODAY,,THAT CHANGED OVERNIGHT AS IT WASNT GOOD..ANYWAYS NICE HAVING A HOSPITAL COMPUTER FOR THE PATIENTS..MIGHT BE HOME IN A FEW DAYS,,GET THAT WATER TO FREEZE SO I CAN DANCE ON IT W/BIG DADDY...HOPE EVERYONE HAS A NICE XMAS..IM HOPING FPR A FRUIT CAKE,3 TURTLE DOVES,2 FRENCH HENS,AN A PARTRIDGE IN A PEAR TREE...EXEXEC WOULD LIKE A BOAT W/A 200HP MTR ,FLASH WOULD LIKE A NEW AQUA VIEW ,RED EAR WOULD LIKE A LK ERIE BOAT,SHORT DRIFT WOULD LIKE A LUND BOAT ;CATKING WOULD LIKE MORE TIME ON OHFSGAME ,WHOOPS,FORGOT,EVERYONE ALREADY GOT THEIRS :p :D :eek: ,HAPPY NEW YR TO ALL....... :)

2. catking

catking Banned

Hey Argee !!! Ya better be treating them honeys better that you have in the past. I believe asking for 4 sponge baths a day is a little much ..... :D .Have a GREAT Christmas and a better New Year............ CATKING... :)

3. Hey RG get better so we can hit the ice. I can't wait to get into some eyes. Got a bigger (4 man) shanty so you don't have sit outside.

Scott

4. Hey argee. Hope you get home for the holidays!
    Have a Merry xmass and a happy new year. :)

5. HEY SCOTT NOW I CAN BRING 3 GIRLS W/ME IN YOUR 4 MAN SHANTY... :D :p .CONGRTULATIOND ON THAT BIG BUCK..SEEMS TO ME I SAW THE SAME ONE IN THE ZOO... :eek: :p

6. Yeah it was hard to lift him over the barb wire pen he was in:) Three at once?, if you did that it would be hard to drag the shanty cause you would need at least all day to recover in it!!!!

Scott