close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Xbox Live

Discussion in 'Computing & Gaming Discussions' started by KSUFLASH, Apr 25, 2005.

1. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

So whos got the Xbox live, and whatcha playing? I just purchased one this past weekend and am looking for some of you OGF peeps to team up with.

flash---------------------------------out

Ghost Recon II
    NASCAR 2005

2. I have it but hardly ever play XBoX , let alone LIVE online. I do have Rallisport Challenge 2, Pro Bass Fishing , Ghost Recon 2 and a couple others that are online capable. I really like the ProBass Fishing but haven't played it much.

3. TimJC

TimJC Carp Angler

I have Live but I rarely use it or play Xbox that much anymore. I have MechAssault, PGR2, and Crimson Skies. My gamertag is Timmy Tim Tim.

4. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

Flash.. I dont get home until 2 am.. but my gamertag is ZMAN24

I play Ghost Recon 2. I play against teams all over the U.S. and use a website to keep track of it. Right now Im on a spring leauge on www.gamebattles.com

Here is the website that shows the top 25 teams. If you click on the # 1 team and look at the roster Im on it ;)

http://ghostrecon2.xbox.gamebattles.com/ladders.php?id=135

5. juniormintz

juniormintz 4-Mile Fanatic

Can anyone say Halo 2?

6. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

i would get H2 if I knew some peeps that were playing.

flash------------------------out

7. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

Halo 2 is alright. It just wasnt all they made it out to be. I was a huge halo fan but from halo 2 to ghost recon 2 there isnt much of a comparison. Although driving the vehicles is a lot of fun :)

8. I play Halo 2 alot on LIVE. Was thinking of getting Far Cry and/or BF2:Modern Combat.

Gamertag is UrNsO

Catch you on there!!!

9. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

how do you guys like it. my oldest boy wants to hook his up to live, and he would give you a run for your money on halo or most games lol.

10. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

LIVE! on the new xbox 360 that launches next week is going to be great. They're putting up a bunch of old arcade classics that you pay like $5 for, and you can play online against others. Games like Joust, Smash TV, etc...

11. I'm waiting on my 360 purchase... Its not the really price or the ability to find one its the case of the problems they had with the first version of the Xbox. Those thompson drives gave tons of people problems and the overheating was always an issue for many of us. I'm going to wait till about the 3 month to see if there are troubles. I'm going to place bets that this XBOX 1 emulator isn't all it's cracked up to be. Anyone that has played emulated games on a PC know that they are chock full o nuts'. When they start releasing games with dedicated servers then I will purchase 2... one for me to play on and others will play on my server. We used to have a ball on our RB6:3 server when people would start trouble cuz they thought no one could boot them. Ahhhhh but the MAN was always watching. Makes playing on dedicated servers much more enjoyable. So..... One) I'm waiting to see if they have launch troubles Two) I'm waiting for the good games Three) I'll be honest I don't want to part with over $700 for 2 systems :D

12. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

I don't blame ya a bit there Urnso. From what I hear some of the Canadian contest winners got theirs this week and a bunch of people are reporting problems with the power supply, overheating, and noise.