close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Xbox 360

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Zfish, Jun 10, 2007.

1. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

0   0   0

Hi guys. I'm moving Saturday morning and could use the few extra bucks for a new possible project. Xbox 360 that was Purchased at Christmas (it's the good one with the hard drive)

1 Wireless Controller
    Ghost Recon 2
    Rainbow Six 3 Vegas
    Gears of War

Everything is working good and I have about 6 months left on my gamer tag that I will let somone take over if they want.

2. young-gun21

young-gun21

0   0   0

Where are you located? I have a friend that might be interested...

3. Zfish

0   0   0

Sorry. Location is Cincinnati Ohio. I'm leaving for Colorado by next Saturday morning. If I don't get the 300 then I'll just take it with me. But the XBOX alone was 400.00 before the 3 games and the 1 year subscription to Xbox Live :)

4. kennedy327

kennedy327

0   0   0

If this was posted a week ago I would have bought this and paid shipping. But I bought a psp. Oh well. I like my psp anyways. try ebay, could get atleast 350 out of it.

5. Bubba bass bigfoot

Bubba bass bigfoot Lucky Fisher, or skilled?

0   0   0

young gun they are worth it. also with Gears your friend should be interested. i got one. no system better.

6. Zfish

0   0   0

I usually and try here 1st to give local people a chance before it I put anything on eBay. I know I've gotten several things off this site from other members and really appreciated it because they could have gotten more out of eBay. Sometimes a little courtesy goes a long way. :) The worst case is the Xbox goes with me. I'll only be home for 2 weeks a month anyways and I'm sure when I am home it will be the last thing I want to do.

7. kennedy327

kennedy327

0   0   0

Well since you wont be home much Ill trade you a two week old psp with a 1 gig card and two games, lol. great for movies, music and games on the go. hahaha. Im sure you would not be interested but ya never know.

8. young-gun21

young-gun21

0   0   0

Bubba-

I have a 360...I'm more of a Madden/2K7/Tiger Woods guy...so I don't know much of anything about the games. My friend is looking for a system, but the short notice didn't help him.

9. Zfish

0   0   0

I'll think about that and let you know later today. that would give me something to do on the plane rides etc.

10. kennedy327

kennedy327

0   0   0

all right. I wanted one before my flight to vegas but never got one, I really wish I did though.

11. Zfish

0   0   0

I'll have to pass. I found a cheap john boat that I'd like to get and keep in Ohio for something to do while I'm here by myself 2 weeks every month. Someone has got to want the XBOX for this price that's dirt cheap especially when the unit is 400.00 by itself and it comes with 3 good games and they can use my gamertag for several more months free. Someone help me fund a john boat :)

12. NUM1FIRE

NUM1FIRE FIREFIGHTER/1ST RESPONDER

0   0   0

i would buy it if u wasnt so far away

13. kennedy327

kennedy327

0   0   0

Ight cool. Good luck selling it.

14. Zfish

0   0   0

Bump. I guess I could bring it back when I come back to Ohio July 8th. Any interest?