close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

X-Series , Ohio River , Pike Island Results posted...

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by TritonBill, Jul 23, 2004.

1. I've posted the X-Series results for the Ohio River event that was held last Sunday.

As many of you know the Ohio River is VERY very tough fishing this year. We had a turnout of 88 or so, 2 man teams and only about 30 weighed in fish. There wasn't even a 5 fish limit caught. The winning weight was 6lb ??ozs. Some of the guys and gals that fish this circuit are VERY top notch anglers and if these guys can't catch them then its a testament to show how BAD the fishing really is at the river right now. I hope it turns around this fall or even next year.

I'd also like to mention that our next tourney to be held at the Black River up on Lake Erie (Aug 8th) will be a super tournament. Doug's Chevrolet has upped the ante and made this possible. We will have the same payout as the Presque Isle super tourney was.... Good luck to all!

We also will have a special guest, Travis Hartman, speaking on Saturday, Aug 7th, to the anglers about Lake Erie fishing. This will be at 6:30pm at the ramp.

Check out the results and info at our website:
    http://www.thex-series.com