close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTT/WTS: If you like nice watches- You CAN'T PASS THIS UP

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by zyklonjed, Aug 21, 2004.

1. zyklonjed

zyklonjed

0   0   0

I have a new Oris mens BC3 Chronograph with box, papers and chronograph certification. Skeleton back with Oris 674 movement. A true high end Swiss Made mechanical watch waterproof to 50 Meters. Never needs a battery, as it is self winding. Looking to trade for high end shotgun, pistol or any interesting item. If you are a watch nut- this is for you. I received this as a gift, and as bad as it may sound, I would much rather trade for something I may want.
    Digital pics on request, as I do not know how to post a pic here, but can post a link to a page where you can see it. It is the watch on the right.

http://www.garyswank.com/oris/bc3chrono.html

By the way, will also TAKE PAYMENTS FROM OGF MEMBERS!!!! This means that you can own this killer High End Swiss made wristwatch for a FRACTION of what it costs new while wearing and enjoying it and make payments to me over time. Will take $900.00 making payments to me. I am not "out to make a buck" on this thing, and am not hurting for cash, but I really think that someone would probably enjoy it a heck of alot more than I would. Purchased new from a Cleveland Jeweler- warranty and all the goodies are transferrable. This is a registered and certified Swiss Chronometer. Cash deal? PM me for details and we can work something out.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015