Ohio Game Fishing banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been wanting to get a larger yak for a while. I have two 9.5 foot sit in kayaks that I would like to trade straight up for a nice SOT kayak that is stable enough to stand up and fish out of. Both of my kayaks are about 8-10 years old. The first one is a Perception Sundance 9.5 this has been the boat that I do most of my fishing out of. I use it half a dozen time per month during the spring thru fall. It come with a older Eagle Cuda fish finder that I mounted a couple years ago. It works great! Then second kayak is a 9.5 foot Old Town Otter. It has been used very little over the years. It has probably only been on the water a dozen times. It was just an extra boat incase someone wanted to fish with me. Both have current registration and I think both are good till 2015 I may be wrong on that. I live in Fairborn or I would be willing to meet up at a local lake or river for a test paddle!

Thanks

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not really looking to sell. them. I would preffer to trade them. I don't want to be stuck without a yak! I still one of them at least a couple times a week. I might be able to work out a deal to sell both of them together. Maybe $450 for both together?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.