Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I broke my long bow last week and being out of work. I'm looking for a way to come up with another traditional bow. I'm looking for another long bow or recurve in the 40+# range. I have a Oldman Grand Dad climber rated for up to 400Lbs. I used it about 5 times. I just rather stay on the ground in a blind. As I remember it was easy to climb with. It also has safety strap. Just let me know. I'm in northeastern Ohio and willing to come a resonable distance to you if interested.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was hoping for a trade and have been contacted. I will update post if it is a done deal.Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I'm still waiting, so if anyone is interested please let me know. Still available for trade.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Can you add a picture? And also, Who makes this stand? API?

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK lets try this again. WTT(want to trade). I know alot of you guys have old bows gathering dust in a closet or stuck up in the rafters. Hidden but not forgotten. I would like to trade the tree stand climber for a old long bow or Recurve in the 40-45 Lb range. If you are interested please let me know. Just trying to do a trade for things we do not use. Most of us started with traditional equipment then moved on to compounds and crossbows. That old traditional stuff is what I was hoping to find.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts