close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Wts 1977 Mirrocraft 14 Ft Semi Deep V Boat

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by NUM1FIRE, Aug 19, 2007.

1. NUM1FIRE

NUM1FIRE FIREFIGHTER/1ST RESPONDER

0   0   0

i need to sell my 1977 mirrocraft semi deep v with trailer. it is a solid boat with a solid transom and it does not leak. it has 2 decks with 3 compartments. 2 compartments in the front and 1 in the back. it has a cover and guide on bunks. the tires are in great shape, it has bearing buddys with covers and i also have a spare tire. there is also a fire extinguisher included. the sticker is good until march of next yr. there is 2 swivel seats with pedastals. the seats and swivels are only about 2 months old and the seats cost $ 100 a piece. the motor doesnt come with the boat but for the right price it will. the fish finder doesnt come with it but the boat i am wanting to buy has a fish finder on it so i will give u that one since i have 2 much in this fishfinder to let it go.
    i bought this boat off of ebay 2 yrs ago from a guy in pennsylvania. i do have the title that he had for the trailer, but the boat and trailer is registered. the boat does measure alittle over 14 ft but i told the bmv that is just under 14 ft that way i didnt have to do a title. but i can get a title done if u want.
    i would like to sell the boat with out the motor for $1000 but if u want the motor it will be $1500 since i have a lot of money in the motor with the rebuilt i done on it 2 yrs ago and it has a 15 hp carb and a set of boysen power reeds i added the dorsel fins and the new 9.25x11 prop. the motor is originally a pull start motor , so i added a different flywheel and a starter bracket and a starter to make it a electric start motor but it does not charge the battery when running.
    the only reason i want to sell this boat is because i want to upgrade to a 16 ftr and buy a boat from a member here on ogf
    i am located in minerva which is south east of canton but if u want i can drive with in a reasonable distance to either meet u or show u the boat
    http://www.ohiogamefishing.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=19140&limit=views
    http://www.ohiogamefishing.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=27713&limit=recent
    http://www.ohiogamefishing.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=27712&limit=recent
    http://www.ohiogamefishing.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=27712&limit=recent

2. NUM1FIRE

0   0   0

bump 159 views and no one is interested? come one guys someone needs this boat and i really want to sell it to buy this other boat

3. fshnfreak

fshnfreak I fish therefore I am!!

0   0   0

not trying to hijack your thread but i have the exact same boat just 10 years newer did u add the fishing decks yourself?

4. NUM1FIRE

0   0   0

not a problem no the decks were already in the boat when i bought it

5. Dock Time

Dock Time Senior Member

0   0   0

I see that your boat is at $910 on ebay right now, with all of the equipment and outboard. I will offer $700 for the boat, trailer and fishfinder, without the outboard. I want a small rig for Ladue Resovior. PM me today if interested.

Dock Time

6. NUM1FIRE

0   0   0

it has 471 veiws still for sale and last bump anyone?

7. Dock Time

Dock Time Senior Member

0   0   0

My offer and interest have expired.

Dock Time

8. NUM1FIRE

0   0   0

ok thanks i already know that from your pm from thursday aug 23rd at 9:30 pm

9. NUM1FIRE

0   0   0

the boat is sold and i am hopeing to pick my 16ftr up this weekend and to be doing some trolling on erie here real soon