close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTB Winchester 1300

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Mamps, Mar 16, 2008.

1. Mamps

Mamps

0   0   0

I would like to buy a used Winchester 1300 for my nephew. His daddy squirell hunts with that and this fall his dad is taking him out. I thought it would be a great starter gun and he can be just like dad (probably will shoot better than his daddy :D ) I would like to get a 20 ga for him but I would buy a 12 gauge for myself so either size would work.
    Please let me know price, condition and type of stock. Prefer wood and the round handle but would consider anything.
    Thanks!!
    I am not worried too much about the condition...just as long as it works good.

Email me: lmampier@insight.rr.com

2. justfishn

justfishn

0   0   0

shame its not a 1200 you are after,for the reason of buying more fishing stuff i could have hooked you up.

3. Noiceracing

Noiceracing Kevin C Noice

0   0   0

I have a Execellant Winchester 1300 28" barrel.Speed pump model 12 ga for sale it has the walnut stocks.right now it has been used for trap shooting.Has a fajen monte carlo stock and I also have the orignal stock .I want $350 for both stocks or I'll take $300 with out the trap stock.
    Thanks
    Kevin

4. Mamps

Mamps

0   0   0

Sounds like a really nice gun Noiceracing PM me if you are into any trades. I had not intended to pay that much for a 1300 however that sounds really nice. Plus I wanted to buy my little nephew a 1300 20 gauge so i was hoping to get a few that were a little beat up.

5. buckeye_boy

buckeye_boy

0   0   0

hey justfishing sent you a pm may have interest in that 1200 of yours

6. joerugz

joerugz

0   0   0

I happen to have a Winchester 1300 12 g Speed Pump. I bought it two years ago for 250.00 clams. It has two barrells and a choke. Mint condition. Guy needed money! I have not used it yet, although I did carry it durring last years turkey season. I almost got a shot! I like my muzzle loader too much, so I havn't even tried it yet for deer.

Great gun, you'll love it when you find one! I called the factory and gave them the serial # and they said it was made in '95 and retailed for 395.00 at the time.

Good luck.

7. Professor

Professor

0   0   0

I have a Winchester Model 1300XTR 12ga pump that's set up for deer. I has a 3x9 32mm scope with a weaver mount, 24" smooth bore barrel, wood stock and sling in EXCELLENT condition. I'm the original owner. I'd take $375 for it. Let me know if you want any pictures.