close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTB Weight Bench

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by edge13, Aug 21, 2007.

1. edge13

edge13

0   0   0

I finished up my evening classes last week, so now i have the time to get back in shape. I am looking for some free weights to put in the basement. let me know what you have.

thanks
    edge

2. Where are you located edge i have a bench and about 150lbs of weights . It had the thing for leg lifts but i never put in on $30 and shipping unless you can pick up and it's all yours. I am in lakewood a suburb of cleveland

3. edge13

edge13

0   0   0

PM sent. please keep them coming guys.

edge

4. NKUSigEp

NKUSigEp

0   0   0

free weights only or like a home-gym system?

5. edge13

edge13

0   0   0

sorry but i am only intrested in free weights. i guess i am old school.

thanks

6. athensfishin'

athensfishin' Fighting the Man

0   0   0

Well since your old school, for a very limited time I have a brand new stack of bricks behind my shed. I know what your thinking, Bricks?, what am I going to do with bricks. Let me tell you this bricks are the one stop home gym. Work those biceps with the fun lifting motion!!!! once your done toning up the biceps get those back and leg muscles in shape by moving the pile over 10 feet!!! if that doesn't finish you off then just simply move it back for a full body workout. you can have all this for the low low price of $499.99 and if you order today we will throw in a set of stairs and your very own music montage!!!!!(hey it worked for rocky and it can work for you too!)

Sorry the old school comment just made all this pop into my head, GL with your search

7. Byg

Byg

0   0   0

I have just the bench for ya, It is gym quality, no little thin junk. I bought it about 4yrs ago. The place was called health and strength. I used it very little because,I could work out at a nice and conveniant place(work) dont ask LOL..
    anyways I have the leg attachment and dip bar for it.It takes olympic type weights if your familiar w/ them.No weights w/it though.You can get a set of 305lb olympics for 99$ at dicks.I paid 400$..I'll take 75$ to rid of it out of my basement. I am in the Dayton area

8. edge13

edge13

0   0   0

Byg,

that sounds like a great deal but i live in the youngstown area.....

9. Byg

Byg

0   0   0

Yea,thats a haul...

10. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

0   0   0

i work at a play it again in akron, what exactly are you looking for. may be able to work out a deal. send me a pm if you're interested

11. marinescco

marinescco

0   0   0

I have an olympic bench with leg curl, arm curl, lat pull, and 300# weight set with barbell and curl bar. Let me know if interested.

12. mirrocraft mike

mirrocraft mike Now in a Alumacraft

Rating - 100%
    20   0   1

I have a home gym that takes free weights . Has ,bench ,leg, curl, swat,over head bar, latpull , etc. around 150lbs metal weights ,two curl bars , one barbell , All for $100.00 paid around 380.00@Dicks I can get more info on it if interested