WTB used camper parts

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by 2talltim, Jul 5, 2008.

1. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

0   0   0

i bought a used pop up camper today and I'm looking for a few parts wondering if anyone has an old camper around rotting away i could steel some parts off of ...i need a gas cook top,counter top or insert kind (no ovens)i need one of those hinged vents that covers the back of a fridge or furnace, front jacks either the mounted kind or the A-type or t type i think thats what they call them(used to stabilize the corners camper has them on the rear but i want some for the front) list might get longer thats all i can think of now

2. Need a camper toilet? Have a near new one. Bought it and mounted it, then next spring i scrapped the camper. It is clean and in great shape.

330-968-6001
    Huntinbull

3. T-180

T-180

0   0   0

Hey 2tall,
    My brother has one that mice got into & gutted all the interior fabric & parts of the top ; I'll check with him & see what he has if you are interested in driving to Marysville.
    Tim

4. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

0   0   0

no need thanks anyway i did a quick fix up of the camper and sold it for a slight profit...now i hav e a enclosed cargo motorcycle hauler that will get much nore use we used it to go camping last weekend and it worked out great plus we can use it to haul the bikes to myrtle and dayton ect.