close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTB Underwater Camera

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by SummersOff, Jul 21, 2007.

1. SummersOff

SummersOff

0   0   0

I am looking to buy an underwater camera for ice fishing. If anyone has one they would like to part with let me know. Also has anyone tried the Harbor Freight Camera, they are pretty cheap and if I can't find an Aqua View or something comperable I was considering the Harbor Freight camera. Anyway, PM me or post if you have a camera you would like to sell.

Thanks

2. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

0   0   0

I bought one of the Harbor Freight cams last Winter. I had an Aqua-vu before and sold it before I got into ice fishing, I couldn't tell a difference quality wise between the two. The only "bad" thing about the Harbor Freight camera is that it's not as compact as the Aqua-vu. Cable, battery and monitor are all seperate. But for the price difference, I just made something up that holds everything.

3. jiggin'fool

jiggin'fool

0   0   0

my buddy has an aqua view that he wants to sell! he never used it! I used it once for about an hour! so it is brand new! pm me if your interested! said he will sell it for $200!

4. chaunc

chaunc Staff Member

0   0   0

Harborfreight camera works as good as the aquaview for ice fishing. You'll need to be in a shanty with either one.

5. SummersOff

SummersOff

0   0   0

thanks for the tips on the harbor freight camera. I would like an aqua view, but the pice at harbor freight is much more tempting, I don't think I'm ready to drop $200 bucks.

6. jiggin'fool

jiggin'fool

0   0   0

yeah I hear ya there but after taxes those things are 280 from the store.... his is pretty much brand new too! I used it for about an hour just to see how it was and it worked great!

7. bassin420

bassin420

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have a cabelas issue Marcum VS 350 for sale still, 100 bucks it's yours. I only used it a couple of times, pm me if you are interested, it is just sitting on a shelf collecting dust.

8. SummersOff

SummersOff

0   0   0

Thanks for everyones advice and posts but i think I found a camera. Now it's just a matter of getting it...and finding time to use it.