close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTB: trolling motor mount

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by rossco, Jan 18, 2009.

1. rossco

rossco

0   0   0

I just bought a used Motor Guide foot controlled trolling motor. The motor itself is in good shape, but needs a new mount. Does anyone have one that they'd be willing to sell?

2. I may have just what you need. It's at the shop I'll try to get it tonight and let you know more details.

3. rossco

rossco

0   0   0

That would be great. Let me know.

4. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

0   0   0

That reminds me, I need one too if there's anyone else out there that might have one! I snapped mine off last Fall on a shallow point :(

5. Bigfoot

Bigfoot

0   0   0

Give me a call, I think I have two left. They are both Gator mounts. $75.00 each. I'm in Port Clinton.

Rick
    419-835-7348

6. Orlando

Orlando Set The Hook!

0   0   0

If the other deals fall through let me know. I believe I have a Gator Mount that was used about 3 months I would sell

7. ParmaBass

0   0   0

Either of you guys have a pic of the mount? I got one from Bigdaddy300, but it's a different style. So I guess there's a couple different designs out there.

8. Bigfoot

Bigfoot

0   0   0

These are Big Water Gator mounts. I've not had a problem with them fitting the units.

9. Orlando

Orlando Set The Hook!

0   0   0

Its outside in the shed and to darn cold and I'm to lazy right now to go get it :)
    Google Gator Mount and look at the pics. There are two styles, old and new, either will interchange if yours had a Gator Mount to begin with
    What model is your trolling motor?

10. ParmaBass

0   0   0

It's outside, and it's too darn cold to go look at it! :) I'll look at it tommorow and get back to you.

11. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

0   0   0

Ross I also have a Gator Mount just setting here. Might be interested in getting rid of her and I am a little closer. lol Shoot me a PM if your interested. BC

12. rossco

rossco

0   0   0

BC-
    PM sent on Gator Mount.