WTB: Tournament Bass Boat

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by OSU_Fisherman, Jan 27, 2008.

1. OSU_Fisherman

OSU_Fisherman Bassin' Buckeye

0   0   0

If you all didn't read my thread in the Central Ohio forum, I'm an OSU Student and I am starting the Bass Fishing Club at Ohio State. We plan to be affiliated with the CBAA (Collegiate Bass Anglers Association) and hope to participate in the Big Ten Classic April 12-13th on Lake Maxikuckee(Northern Indiana).

That being said, I'm looking for a tournament bass boat. I would like a boat that is:
    -18 feet long or more
    -newer than 1990? (depends on condition I suppose)
    -somewhere around the $5000-$8500 range (roughly)
    -150 hp+ would be preferred, but that is also not mandatory
    -2 live wells (or a split livewell) is a must

Please let me know what you or someone you know has. Also, if any of you are cruising Craigslist, keep an eye out.

Thanks a lot,
    Jason

2. Nipididdee

Nipididdee

0   0   0

3. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

0   0   0

Here you go. Contact him about this one. He has taken great care of it and if he still has it it is a steal at that price. It is tournament ready and would be a great boat for you. I know Steve well and he has babied this boat since he has owned it.

http://www.ohiogamefishing.com/community/showthread.php?t=81261

4. Tiny Tim

Tiny Tim

0   0   0

I sent you a pm about a boat here in Cambridge that a friend of mine has for sale. It is a Champion and has been well taken care of.

5. OSU_Fisherman

OSU_Fisherman Bassin' Buckeye

0   0   0

PM's sent.

Please keep them coming guys. I am looking to get something in the next several weeks but I want to know everything that's on the market to make the best decision for my needs.

Thanks again!
    -Jason

6. Nitro750

Nitro750

0   0   0

Try boattrader.com.