WTB T/C Encore Muzzleloader pre 2006

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by nicholasburnsworth, Dec 25, 2008.

1. I'm wanting to purchase a pre 2006 Thompson Center Encore Muzzleloader preferably stainless steel with laminate stock 50cal.

My uncle has one and it was perfect for me. I really don't care for the late model pro hunter. I have read about many problems with them since being bought by S&W. If I can't find one then I will have to settle for the CVA Optima 50cal. Does any one have any insight on them?

2. 1roofmusky

1roofmusky

0   0   0

I have a 2004 T/C omega that I may part with. Its a stainless bbl/action with the advantage hd gray synthetic stock. PM me if interested. I might be able to email you some pics. -Gabe:!

3. I just bought one recently and it was new, but old stock made in 2005 stainless with black thumbhole stock for 550.00 shipped. He was selling the Blue version with camo stock for 450.00 shipped. They are a dealer in EL Reno Oklahoma under Sears supply company or gene sears something like that . If you want his number just email me at cburke2007@aol.com.

4. seller214

seller214

0   0   0

I have one that is black on black with a Leupold 2 X 7 scope on it. It has never been shot believe it or not. The gun it basically brand new. I think I bought it in 2004. I have another one that I use to hunt and I love it. 200-250 yards no problem. Let me know if you are interested. 614-374-1344.
    I am asking $675 for the gun and the scope. $525 for just the gun.

5. c. j. stone

c. j. stone

0   0   0

I have a 50 cal. Optima Pro w/ 3-9 variable scope and see-thru mounts. I bought it because it closely resembled the TC-for less than half the price!(I call it the "poor man's Encore"). It is a Magnum rated(150 gr. powder, 300+ gr. sabot) gun with the nickel Baerra(sp.?) barrel. I've read some reviews on it-good and bad. One guy called it a H&R Huntsman clone!?! Well, I had one of those and it shot very reliable and accurately-as does the OP. The only thing I don't like much about it is the weight~8#s.

6. fshnjon

fshnjon

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I just recieved my 50 cal from sears supply,great deal .camo stock blue barrel 437.00 shipped what a great deal ,thanks for the heads up.

Jon

7. Your welcome, Glad to hear someone else got a great deal. There prices beat my local dealer by 150.00 and I couldn't pass that up.