WTB: Surf Fishing Rod/Reel

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by BobcatAngler, Feb 5, 2008.

1. BobcatAngler

BobcatAngler

0   0   0

Please PM me if you have a good-quality, lightly-used surf fishing outfit you no longer need. Looking for something in the 9-10' range that will cast plugs and heavy stuff (2-6oz range). Prefer spinning reel and should be a model made for saltwater. Looking for Penn, OceanMaster, Daiwa, Tica, or anything of similar quality.

2. Header

Header

0   0   0

Are you planning a trip to do coastal surf fishing? If so you can visit the local shops and they have rod/reel combo at not a bad price and higher.

3. RANGER2

RANGER2 ONE AT A TIME

0   0   0

got 2 lake rods and reels
    let me know

4. beagle52

beagle52

0   0   0

If you going Surf fishing 12 to 15 ft is what you will need to get out. Four oz is a good weight on mild surf ,5-6 on a rough surf. If you are fishing the Jetty the 10 ft should be fine.

5. The One

The One Ret. 1SG U.S. Army

0   0   0

I have a 10 ft 2 piece ugly stick with a shimano 40 series sedona reel. I am in the Akron area. Would be willing to trade for decent 7ft casting rod med to light action.

6. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

0   0   0

I have a Shakespeare Tidewater 30L and 7'-8'-10'-12' rods. Shoot me a email if your interested and I can send you a detailed list. colsfire911@aol.com
    Thanks BC

7. kevsworld

kevsworld

0   0   0

sent ya a PM on my 10' Gold Coast Combo

8. Joemamma_222

Joemamma_222

0   0   0

Hey I've got rigs I use at the outerbanks fishing for Blues and Spanish. 9 thru 11 ' with spinning reels/
    I do have a brand new I believe 10' could be 9 1/2' combo spinning reel spun with 30lb test. Used once. Bought a place on a lake locally and I cant afford to go to the ocean anymore :( :) This thing'll get you out there past the breakers....I do have an 11 footer too used a couple of times but can really get you out past the crashers. PLus lots of tackle new and used. GOtcha's/ Blue rigs and flounder rigs. I'm in dublin all day and travel back and forth to Johnstown. PM me if your interested and I'll send you pics tonight or we can meet up.

9. Joemamma_222

Joemamma_222

0   0   0

1 southbend Catfish special 10' Lure wt 3/4 to 4 oz with used silstar CT60 spinning reel 4:1

1 New silstar Bigwater Limit Rod 9' Composite
    with new silstar spinning reel VET60

I can even throw in a sand spike !
    Ocean lures are used and beat up I dont think would want em

On a side note I'm posing Purple hair Jigs I have 17 of them