Ohio Game Fishing banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have an extra prop they want to sell (don't need anything fancy)

Or suggestions on where (between Youngstown and "the lake" to find one)

Mercruiser Alpha One Outdrive - 15 spline shaft (120 hp)

Not sure of size and pitch because I don't have my old prop right now, but its going on a 21' sylvan offshore.

In a bit of a pinch, have a buddy coming up from S. Carolina to fish Erie this wknd (and my prop which I sent off for repair weeks ago is not back) so if I could find anything that will work...

·
Banned
1,181 Posts
I have a 26 degree 4 blade almost brand new stainless prop would work great on your boat 100 gets I could meet you in Marion or somewhere. I don't know how soon I could get a pic of it. It is off a Merc 440 I am pretty sure they are interchangable props.

·
The Original Hot Rod
6,732 Posts
I have a reconditioned 3 blade that fits Alpha-1. Not sure of the pitch though. It was off my last boat V6 180 hp w/Alpha-1 outdrive...it pushed it at 47 mph.

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
15 spline 21 pitch aluminum off my 1991 alpha one 130 hp...i run a 19 pitch(heavy glass boat) and no langer need the 21p this is in good shape...$65 picked up in dover

·
Registered
47 Posts
i have several in the garage. $45.00 each. will have to check pitches for you. i live in cleveland about 20 minutes from the lake. let me know.....

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks,

Hopefully one of these will work and i can get my buddy out on the big pond this wknd. Ill get with everyone in the morning. Thanks for the responses and keep em coming if anyone else has anything.

Bryan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.