close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

wtb somehing to haul boat

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by PHATE, Jul 4, 2007.

1. PHATE

PHATE

0   0   0

and kids. something like an older blazer, bronco, minivan, bravada. let me know what you have. just finished getting the new boat ready and would like to be on the water by sunday. i don't mind rust as long as it runs, with no major repairs needed. thanks, phate

2. RiverWader

RiverWader Cottontail Mafia

0   0   0

Do you have a certain price you want to stay under??

3. PHATE

PHATE

0   0   0

under $2000 bucks would be great.

4. RiverWader

0   0   0

I have a 94 Jeep Cherokee for $1800

5. SummersOff

SummersOff

0   0   0

I know you said you have to haul kids, but I've got an old 91 Ranger with only 86K original that runs great. Body even looks good. It also has a cap on it so I don't know if that would work or not. I know some people mount seats in the back. Anyway, I am asking $2,200 if you or anyone else is interested. I am looking to go bigger and newer.

6. OSU_Fisherman

OSU_Fisherman Bassin' Buckeye

0   0   0

I'm quite a bit over your $2000 mark, but figured I'd put the idea out there.

I've got a 2000 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4x4 with a fiberglass toneau cover on the bed (lockable-has my fishing stuff in it allllll the time). Has a 4.7L V8 so it can haul a lot of boat haha. Flowmaster dual exhausts out the back give it a great rumbling sound.

ONLY selling to get a diesel. I would love to keep this truck in addition to the diesel, but I need the down payment haha.

I'm asking $8500

7. RiverWader

0   0   0

Phate , you have a pm

8. SummersOff

SummersOff

0   0   0

how many miles on the dakota?

9. deadhead

deadhead

0   0   0

i have a 1984 chevy blazer full size 4wd. if you donzt have one yet.

10. PHATE

PHATE

0   0   0

thanks to all who replied and pm'd. i bought a van today and am puting the hitch on it sunday. i'll see you on the water soon. phate