close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTB:Shed

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by SummersOff, Apr 15, 2008.

1. SummersOff

SummersOff

0   0   0

I am looking for a tool shed for outside. I want to get the mowers, and other stuff out of the garage. I have kicked around building my own as I have some left over siding from when we built the house, but just wanted to check to see if someone might have an old shed that needs a bit of work that they would like to part with. I am thinking I could just put new shingles on the roof and install my siding to an old shed if anyone has one they would like to sell for a reasonable price. I am looking for something at least 8X10 and would even consider 10X10 or 10X12. let me know

2. pabaker

pabaker

0   0   0

i priced them from buckeye barns at the sportsmen show and you cant build them for what they charge installed....

3. SummersOff

SummersOff

0   0   0

Thanks, I will check that out. I am really just looking for one that needs new siding and roof that I could pick up and fix myself.

4. Bigun

Bigun

0   0   0

I think TomC had one he was trying to get rid of. It may be gone however, look back through old posts, you may find it.

5. SummersOff

SummersOff

0   0   0

Thanks Bigun. I actually talked to him about that a few months ago. He is just to far away.