Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to buy a prop for a Mercruiser 228. It's not a Bass boat and I'm not looking to go fast. Just something that's not all dinged up (like the one I've got) that will fit. The unit is a 1979 if that tells anyone anything.

I'm not exactly flush ($) so please take that into consideration. Just trying to get my boat in the water again!

Thanks!

·
Banned
14,059 Posts
I'm looking to buy a prop for a Mercruiser 228. It's not a Bass boat and I'm not looking to go fast. Just something that's not all dinged up (like the one I've got) that will fit. The unit is a 1979 if that tells anyone anything.

I'm not exactly flush ($) so please take that into consideration. Just trying to get my boat in the water again!

Thanks!
if i can find it i have a 19 pitch aluminum prop somewhere. its got some paint wore off of it. but the prop is still pretty good. if you want to pay shipping you can have it. im sure i could ship it for less than 20 bucks. if youre interested just pm me. and i,ll get out in the pole barn and see if i can run it down.
sherman

1 - 2 of 2 Posts