Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking for some planer board clips for the big boards online . eBay and Amazon have them cheap but all of the clips come from China. To be honest I’m not looking to get the rona or support that communist country. If you know any local places that are reasonable or might have extra clips laying around let me know.

Thanks,

Andy

·
Registered
166 Posts
I was looking for some planer board clips for the big boards online . eBay and Amazon have them cheap but all of the clips come from China. To be honest I’m not looking to get the rona or support that communist country. If you know any local places that are reasonable or might have extra clips laying around let me know.

Thanks,

Andy
Why don't you use shower curtain clips or small carabiners? I use the carabiners and they are easy.

·
Bit by Musky bug
8,509 Posts
I have some, I ended up getting a new set and can sell my others. PM me. How many you need etc.

·
Banned
14,059 Posts
metal shower curtain rings with the light weight rubber bands sold by most marinas or cheaper on line fishusa.com. just half loop the rubber band around your line. then place the rubber band in the ring and attach the ring to your lead line. after a release the rings will slide out the lead line and gather up at the boards.

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
I have Big Als with 2 packs of gum bands ( 800+ bands ) and I think 45-50 clips , I switched boats and run inlines now , pm if Interested

1 - 7 of 7 Posts