Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
You may be a day late and a dollar short. Went into Herb's in Port Clinton after fishing Saturday. Hanging from the pegboard were a few cards of Parish Peas still in the original wrappers. Grabbed 15. When I left there were still about 10 left. First I have seen outside of yard sales in probably 20 years. They definitely give off a stronger vibration at lower speeds than Erie Dearies. I think the blade is cupped more. Wish someone would bring them back now that drift and cast is back in fashion.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You may be a day late and a dollar short. Went into Herb's in Port Clinton after fishing Saturday. Hanging from the pegboard were a few cards of Parish Peas still in the original wrappers. Grabbed 15. When I left there were still about 10 left. First I have seen outside of yard sales in probably 20 years. They definitely give off a stronger vibration at lower speeds than Erie Dearies. I think the blade is cupped more. Wish someone would bring them back now that drift and cast is back in fashion.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Bought a bunch last season at either shines or Erie outfitters , blue/white and green/white did very well

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I grew up On catawba in the last hay day of walleye. Nuggets big jon and all the parishes rules the lake. My lures going on 30 yrs old and was buying from zap lures then he died and dont know who is selling them or left over stock. They produce just the modern weapon is cheap and more flexible for depths

1 - 8 of 8 Posts