Ohio Game Fishing banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a 16 ft starcraft and trailer.I put in a new treated plywood floor and carpet also bought new seats. Took apart the trailer painted it put on new lights and greased the bearings.Now I am looking for an outboard 20hp-50hp .I don't have alot of cash and figure it's a long shot but if anyone has an older outboard hanging around that runs and still has the controls please send me a pm and let me know what you or your buddy has.Due to limited funds I am only looking to spend $250-$450 if I cant find anything now I will keep saveing. I don't care about age or looks I just need something the runs.

·
Registered
106 Posts
There is a nice 40 h.p. johnson on ebay its ending in 1hour 45min 6-21-09 9:44a.m. the bid is at $90 And there is a evinrude bigtwin 40 on there also the person posted it as bigtown these are good motors

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would like to find a motor that I can listen to before I buy it.A family friend bought a used outboard that ran but one cylinder was trashed.So I would like to buy in person.Thank you for your time.
Big Country25

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.